Where is HacklabTurku?
HacklabTurku is a hackerspace in Turku, Finland. As of this writing we are equipping our hackerspace at Orikedonkatu 18, Turku. The best way to reach the lab is by taking a bus. From Kauppatori, the following busses go near the hackerspace:
- Busses 14, 15 to Saramäki
- Busses 22, 221 to Jäkärlä
- Busses 55, 56 to Oriketo
If you are visiting Turku we recommend that you ask around the IRC channel #hacklabturku at IRCnet and give us a warning so that we can be sure that someone is there to show you around.
How can I participate?
- We have open club-nights on Tuesdays from 6pm to 10pm and a show and tell on the first tuesday of the month.
- At times there are other open events. Ask.
- At other hours one of the members may let you in the lab.
- If you live in the area, you are welcome to apply for a membership yourself!
Be sure to also check out the other hackerspaces in Finland: