Where is HacklabTurku?
HacklabTurku is a hackerspace in Turku, Finland. As of this writing we are equipping our hackerspace at Orikedonkatu 18, Turku. A good way to reach the lab is by taking a bus. (Click here to see the bus routes. On the map, click on “Bus routes” on the left menu to expand it.) From Kauppatori, the following busses go near the hackerspace:
- Busses 14, 15 to Saramäki or Oriketo
- Busses 22, 22A or 22B to Jäkärlä
Please fill out our boards contact form.
We also have an official IRC channel: #hacklabturku at IRCnet and give us a warning so that we can be sure that someone is there to show you around.
How can I participate?
- We have open club-nights on Tuesdays from 6pm to 10pm and a show and tell on the first tuesday of the month.
- At times there are other open events. Ask.
- At other hours one of the members may let you in the lab.
- If you live in the area, you are welcome to apply for a membership yourself!
Be sure to also check out the other hackerspaces in Finland: